Monday, June 21, 2010

adventures at horse camp.

one day me and my friend snuck out of camp lookin for onions for my sister and her friend. We were picking them but people on horses came back from there trip so we accidentally slipped our boots got stuck so I pulled out mine but my friends got stuck and couldn't pull it out so i jumped over and pulled hard with my might and it flighted right out I grabbed another onion and left with my friend I showed were i found it to my sister and she said wow so we grabbed more.

4 comments:

  1. Okay then. Um...why sneak out? Just wait until you aren't doing anything! Horses are SO fun. Was there mud or something? Did you eat the onions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no they didn't eat the onions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story. Did the onions make your hands smell? Or make you cry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. made my hands smell that was mostly all the evidence.

    ReplyDelete